Saturday, May 26, 2012

To: Daddy, 11-19-2010 "REMEMBER" Remember the first time you held me in your arms? Remember the first time you looked at me and smiled? Remember when you and I together used to eat lucky charms? Remember how proud you were to tell your friends "Look, There's my child?" Almost another year has gone by. It's about two and a half weeks until December. Time sure does fly. I'm glad we have all of these memories to remember. I remember you in the good times and the bad. I remember how you gave me butterfly kisses. or how you helped me with the dishes. There are so many wonderful times we had. As time goes by, and your birthday get's near, Your baby girl wants you to know of all the wonderful memories she cherishes in her heart of the most wonderful DAD in the world. I hope you have a Happy Birthday. A good day with family and friends. I hope it turns out that on the first of December You will have a day, That You will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment