Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Mom, some family/friends and I have been going through the house, packing and going through things. I came across some more poems that I wrote my dad.. This particular one was sometime in the year 2009 after Nana Kathy passed away.. If Nana were here right now, I'd know what she would say "Danny will you do this for me?" And you would do it right away. We know you loved her very much And she loved you back the same. If she were here today, She would look at you with her brown eyes And say "Danny, I'm proud your my son, I thank-you for everything you have done. But, As much as you loved her, I know you wouldn't take her back because she is with Jesus now. She's watching over you with her wing's spread about, and trying to keep you on the right track. For she knows without a doubt She will see you again someday. Just remember when you miss her, She is still with you and holding your hand, Guiding the way to that promised land Where you will see each other again one day.

2 comments:

  1. This is second time i read your blogs and got its a very useful information for me i know its a very difficult task to do comment but its a way to what you think and i think everyone can share own knowledge through blog so thanks for this your greatful posting.
    estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, performs well, and is priced well. This is easily the best domestic mid-sized Chrysler .
    MiamiChrysler

    ReplyDelete