Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just Missing You

Just Missing You When I look into the sky, the first thing that comes to mind is you. I wish to tell you "hi." But all I see is empty clouds of blue. As dark and countless days go by, I think of you in all I do. Sometimes I wonder why, this time it had to be you. I miss you daddy, everyday. I miss your hugs, you great proud smile, I miss these things, I haven't seen in a while. I miss your voice. I miss your laugh. I miss your love. I miss the past. Why does life have to change? Why couldn't it just stay the same? But since it happens, and life must go on, God, Will you please tell my daddy, that I love him and miss him so. I'm glad he's happy, even though it was sad to see him go. Tell him his baby girl will make it all the way, and in the end, everything will be okay. That just a few more weary days apart, then you will be forever, always, close to my heart. But until that day comes, I won't drag behind, I'll finish strong until I too, cross that finish line. -Rachel B.

7 comments:

  1. It's really sweet, Rachel. I think your Dad would want you to live a full life too. Don't forget that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. This made me cry. I love you Rachel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. RACHEL!! You are such a good writer! You totally catch my attention...which...is...quite an accomplishment. =D You should blog more often! *achem* =D =D
    Love you, girl.

    ReplyDelete